Residents are advised of the following change to emergency department hours at the health centre in Sparwood next week due to limited physician availability.
- Monday, September 23 – open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 25 – open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- Residents should proceed to the emergency department in Fernie.
- If individuals are unsure about what services they require, call HealthLink BC at 8-1-1.
The toll-free line provides 24-hour, confidential health information and advice from a registered nurse.