Will we be better or worse off if we stay with the Liberals/go back to the NDP?
This election is about choice. More of the same or change for the better.
More of the same means:
– the worst levels of child poverty and the highest levels of inequality in Canada with no plan to close the gap;
– a broken apprenticeship system where 63% of apprentices fail to complete their training;
– a government that neglects both the land and the people,
that says one thing and does another.
Change for the better means:
-creating a sustainable diversified economy with no HST-like surprises;
–investing in post-secondary education and skills training;
– growing local economies and supporting local business;
-growing our resource economy – mining, forestry and agriculture;
-investing in rural health care;
– saying what we are going to do as well as how we’re going to pay for it.
I am offering the constituents of Kootenay East an MLA who will be an effective voice in government. Someone you can count on, who knows how to be a team player and how to get things done; someone who will represent ALL of the constituents and who will bring change for the better to this part of the province one practical step at a time.